Gianna’s Choice Pregnancy Options and Support
For more than 25 years*, the friendly team at Gianna’s Choice Pregnancy Options and Support have been supporting women of all ages through their pregnancies and for as long as needed after the birth of their baby.
We’ve had the privilege of walking alongside women, sharing their joys and sorrows.
Always as a friend. Always with compassion.
Our main Gianna’s Choice Centre is located in Auckland. We have trained, experienced pregnancy advocates throughout New Zealand ready to listen and support you as you work through your pregnancy options.
The Gianna’s Choice Mobile Life Centre is periodically available in rural towns in the North Island.
Gianna’s Choice pregnancy advocates and partner professionals offer the following free and confidential support:
- Free, quality pregnancy tests
- Helpful and accurate information about pregnancy and pregnancy options including abortion and abortion alternatives, parenting, and adoption
- Ongoing support for pregnancy
- Limited material assistance
- Free pregnancy confirming ultrasound
- Support after an adverse prenatal diagnosis
- After abortion support including referral if required
- Adoption information and advocacy as needed
- Sexual Integrity education
- Fertility awareness education and referrals for Natural Fertility Regulation
- Life Skills and parenting programmes
You are not alone.
Our trained pregnancy advocates are ready to listen and support you now.
Call our friendly team on 0800 367 5433 or send a message through our contact page.
*Gianna’s Choice Pregnancy Options and Support was formerly known as Family Life Crisis Pregnancy Centre. It is a programme of Family Life International NZ, an organisation established in 1992.